Wednesday 14 December 2011

Sad & Proud

Feeling a little sad this week, but also very proud.  My 19 year old Daughter is leaving home to move in with her boyfriend.  I'm sad because I will miss her so very much, she'll be a 10 minute drive away, might as well be the other side of the world 'cos she won't be at home anymore :-(  but I'm also feeling very proud that she feels she can venture out into the big, bad world on her own, its a scary place!! 

Its going to feel very quiet at home, the only people I'll have to chat to/annoy will be my hubby and the cat, boy! are they in for some chat sessions, lol.

The good news is, I'll have more time to design templates and craft!!

So please, if you can't find what you're looking for, then requests are always taken & I will do my very best to design anything you are thinking of.  You can email your requests to sales@treasuredtemplates.co.uk.

Many thanks & Happy Christmas!
Anne x
www.treasuredtemplates.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment